BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cemeterians

It was supposedly a riot
Or something of the sort
It was supposedly a kill
And a few hundreds more
It was supposedly a tear
Rolled...
in a hurry down a thousand faces
and though I wasnt there to see it
I sure heard.

It was supposedly pain
And wails, fears...
And the perception that informed the knowledge that well,
It'll always be here.

Its supposedly this thing
That I hear, numbs you to feel.

I dont know why we stare at you on TV
Sharing stories of me and my own
That I know, I really should know
Telling me things that I dont dare think.
I'm sorry but there's gotta be a file somewhere back there for...
"God have mercy"s
Since God is sure to send yet another begotten son to save the good, forgive the uglies and maybe if we're lucky; undo the wrongs so that no one, not one of my kins would ever be forsaken

Yes yes! I knowwww!
I know, Mr.
I heard it too.
Though you narrate it like its something new.
I'm just as bothered as you.

Hey, but the other day,
I just about made the biggest change!
I just about cried loud enough
For its echoes to make a quake.

Hey, I know, Mr.
Did you hear me say...
I just about remembered
What exactly you were trying to say.

Are you listening?
If today, I was to stomp my feet in a dessert full of bees
If today I was to shout in a pond full of bears
If somehow today I became pyromanic,
listen to me...
...and I lit a fire in a cemetery mister mister,
Hope you hear me...
Which one of the dead bodies would get up to rescue the rest or easier yet mister,
riddle me this... who would run?

0 wordators: