BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Await your wave, my love.

We never did get along. You'd always break when I didnt need you to. Really, I never did need you to.
I'll remember you for always quiting. Will remember you for carrying my miserable Dream and you down 800klicks or so to get to this snowy town. I'll remember all the pukes you withstood, took a while for Dream to get used to your leathery smell. You always knew just how to make her nauseous. She is scared of you. She certainly, will not miss you.
Sometime tomorrow, I'll laugh and tell bad truthful stories to people about how you just never could work right. I had you when I needed you the most and well, was too desperate to check you out right.
And the times when we'd get stuck up town and I'd have to call a friend for help to get me out of the mess you got me in. Somehow, we'd up it. Move. Somehow we'd make it back to some sort of haven.

Oh but Ms Swivel, when you get there in car heaven where parts are pulled, dismembered and used for organ donation please will you give Ms. Bugzy a wave for me?
Tell her how she was my first carlove and how she will be forever missed. Let her know just how much I wish you'd be able to take her place and how you had failed. Let her know.
I miss my babies.

Sometime tomorrow, I'll laugh and tell bad truthful stories to people about how I had ruined the little good thing you and I had. Sometime tomorrow. But today, I am just pissed and miserable as hell that this time, you are never getting better.

Goodbye my lover.

AA.

0 wordators: