BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stop time on time in time.

You can hold it, ask it to take a breather, have a sit and have it do nothing.
You can run it, or let it run you and have you trying to catch up to it and maybe if you’re lucky you may even make it.
You can.
Ask time to stop.
It will keep ticking, for everyone else while you go ahead and retrace your steps...
Going back in time isn’t something technology can afford to offer us yet some of us are living the retro travels each minute
Like me.
Maybe you?
Who knows, maybe them too.
Its one thing to let it stop for you... the boredom kills, you start to feel like you’re in some sort of a space mill.
Drugged on dreams, drunk on regrets and anger of knowing that even when you resume, you’ll still be as behind as the length of time you stopped the time.
It cant ever be thesame, but... well, but... the other option was not going to be a breeze.
Today, I feel like I have retraced my steps. Today, I feel like my errors, have been undone. I feel redeemed. Though I still have regrets, instead of regreting where I am, I am regreting not stoping time in time on time.

Still, I thank God that my efforts have not been in vain. Thank God for a great family, great friends and an even greater drive. Thank God that God isnt spiteful because I truly, dont deserve this. I'm so blessed.

Finally, I am right where I left off.

09/02/2011

0 wordators: