BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who is to say you'd be a loser too?

Birds of the same feathers they say,
But who is to say that you’d have a teeny weeny too?

Same rainbow, different day; I woudnt get so excited if I was you.
Dont you wonder why I stay far from the circle?
How on earth did you even manage to find me?
Shoo!

But hey!!! Who is to say you’d be a loser too?
You speak similar to he
Life, styled same as the person he claimed to be
And who is to say that I ever knew him?
Spoke so many lies, the truth became it.

I’d rather start with the breakup now before we startup
Start calling up your number NOW so you wont pick up
Checking up on my phone to see if you finally woke up
I’d grab a bag of Kleenex for the tears of
“WTF and to think that he wasn’t even hot to begin with!” but,
Hey! Who is to say you’d go missing too?

0 wordators: